I have been having so much fun with my air fryer! Above is one of my favorites and here is how I make it:
- In 3 cups water, cook 1 cup cornmeal, 1 teas. salt (or to taste), and 2 seeded & diced jalapeños.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is thick. It doesn’t take long.
- Put the cooked cornmeal in a small square or rectangular dish and chill overnight.
- The next day, cut the chilled, firm cornmeal into small cubes.
- Spray lightly with olive oil spray if you wish. This is optional.
- Place in the air fryer for approximately 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- When the cubes are golden in color, they are done!